The Publisher of the Internet site http://www.dalmatiaconcept.com is kancelarija 2.0, tourist agency, with its registered office in Šibenik, Fausta Vrančića 4, personal identification number (OIB): 00958544224 (hereinafter: “Publisher”, “we”, “us”, “ours”), also the Data Controller; www.dalmatiaconcept.com a Webpage whereby the Publisher provides information about products and services that the Publisher offers. User of the dalmatiaconcept.com Webpage or in general, the services of the travel agency kancelarija 2.0. is a legal or natural person which in any way, both directly and indirectly, uses or has used, accesses or has accessed the Webpage http://www.dalmatiaconcept.com or used the services (hereinafter: “User”). Webpage means all Webpages and their sections under the http://www.dalmatiaconcept.com domain.
In the company kancelarija 2.0 we know how much the privacy and personal data protection is important to our users and therefore we want to be clear on our collecting, use and storage of personal data.
By using these Webpages, the Users express their consent with the terms and conditions presented here and agree to the use of the http://www.dalmatiaconcept.com Webpage and other services provided via the internet in accordance with them.
The right of use of these Webpages and services is a personal right of the User that cannot be transferred in any way to other natural or legal persons.
The User is personally responsible for the protection of passwords, where they exist as such.
How do we collect data?
We collect the User’s personal data when the User sends it or allows us to use it. For example, via the form on the web site www.dalmatiaconcept.com, by e-mail, by phone, by post or in writing or through social networks through which the User can contact us. In exceptional cases and when permitted by the law, we can obtain User data from other sources.
Which data do we collect?
In order for us to respond to specific User inquiries, to personalize the content for the User, adjust advertising messages in accordance with the interests or behaviour of the User and to improve user experience in general, we collect the following data:
The data that the User provides directly and that we collect via www.dalmatiaconcept.com web site’s forms, by e-mail, through social networks or by phone.
- Name and surname
- E-mail address
- Adress, PO BOX number, City
- Telephone number
- User’s message or inquiry (can include data about past or current medical condition and data about performed treatments, dietary restrictions, allergies, personal budget amounts, travelling companions, travelling plans and similar)
- Data about the User’s use of www.dalmatiaconcept.com web site, including the data about devices and systems through which the User accesses the web site like type of device, type of operating system, internet browser, IP address, pixels and other data concerning the systems with which the User accesses the web site.
- Statistical logs data which through cookies track User’s behaviour on the web site, diagnostic and analytic data, data about the User’s course and steps on the web site. Likewise, they include information and data about User’s activity and interaction with the web site, which we use to better understand the needs of Users or possible problems with the purpose of improving User experience on the web site. You can read more about how we use the data stored in cookies here
- Data about the use of e-mail which imply the time of opening the response sent by e-mail, number of openings and number of clicks on the response sent by e-mail.
- Data obtained from a third party which imply User data and other publicly available sourced permitted by the law, for example, social networks and we can combine them with other data that we receive from the User.
- Other data which we can collect about the User, about his use of the web site http://www.dalmatiaconcept.com or his use of our services and which type and method of collecting will be explained at the place where they’re collected and will be processed with the User’s consent. The User can refuse to provide certain personal data, but that could have an effect on the possibilities of use of certain services. The User is obliged to provide certain data, and kancelarija 2.0, tourist agency as the controller is obliged to process them according to The Act.
How do we use data?
Personal data obtained from the User can be used for the following purposes:
- Regarding the use of our services, that is the possibilities of responding to Users’ specific inquiries
- In order to make contact regarding procedures, which can include data processing for the purpose of drafting a business plan or offer
- In order to improve general user experience on the Web site, to understand the Users’ wishes and needs and to improve our services
- In order to provide more relevant advertisement, that is deliver adverts that are in accordance with the Users’ interests or are based on the Users’ behaviour and activity on the Web site
- To send promotional notices by e-mail, like notices of special offers, benefits, deals, discounts etc.
- For analytic and statistical processing in order to better understand how the Users use our services and web site
- To research and analyse the market and clients in order to understand the market needs better and find out more about our clients so we can offer them the most relevant communication and better service in general
- In order to share personal data with our data processing Contract performers like our supplier partners for the Services we offer, IT and infrastructural partners, marketing partners, or accommodation arrangement partners
- For the necessary processing obliged under The Act and other acts
How do we store data?
We store Users’ data on our own servers located in Croatia.
Pursuant to The Act, data is safeguarded for 10 years after treatment, while pursuant to The Accounting Act the accounting data is safeguarded for 11 years.
For more information about where and for how long Users’ data are stored please contact us at email@example.com
How do we protect Users’ personal data?
We take Users’ personal data and its protection seriously and permanently apply corresponding organisational, physical and technical measures in order to protect all personal data that we collect.
We have undertaken a series of measures for the purpose of personal data protection:
- The use of safe and reliable servers to store data.
- Employee training on the importance of confidentiality, maintaining security and privacy and the conduct regarding the Users’ personal data.
- Exceptionally, we can deliver data to a third party if it is necessary to protect the User’s vital interests, obligatory by law, necessary for the purpose of legal proceedings, expressly requested by the User or necessary to respond to his request.
Personal data for which the basis or consent to process doesn’t exist anymore can be kept for the purposes of statistics or the keeping of communication history, but we will not process the data in question in any way and we will safeguard them from any unauthorised access or use.
It must be noted that, regardless of the measures of personal data protection we’ve undertaken, no web site, electronic transfer, computer network or wireless network are completely safe.
What are Users’ rights with regards to personal data?
The User can exercise his rights regarding the personal data in processing at any given moment without stating a reason, except regarding the data we collect pursuant to The Act. Those rights imply:
- The right of access of personal data and the purposes of their processing
- The right to change personal data
- The right to delete personal data
- The right to limited processing of personal data and the right to change the purpose of processing
- The right to send personal data
- The right to withdraw the consent for personal data processing
- The user can exercise his rights by sending a message at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the contact form.
In case you have any questions regarding personal data protection or processing, please contact us at email@example.com or at the address kancelarija 2.0, tourist agency, Fausta Vrančića 4, 22 000 Šibenik, Croatia
In case you believe that with regards to your data we do not act in accordance with The Personal Data Protection Act and the GDPR Regulation and if this cannot be resolved in cooperation with us, you can file a complaint to the competent authority – The Personal Data Protection Agency.
Last amendment: 25th June 2018